We are always on the lookout for great talent!
KonfHub is a one-stop platform to host technical conferences. To build a great product, we need a great team. We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manager who can join our team build and manage diverse teams of engineers from different disciplines, formulate and execute strategies, mentor / guide the engineers and help them in timely deliverables.
As a remote working company, we believe in a tech-enabled hybrid future that is driven by an engaging, inspiring & collaborative work environment. And if you like to think outside the box and create codes that make our end-users smile, then you are a good fit for our diverse & dynamic team!
Experience: 5-7 years of experience having relevant skills.
* Supervising the work of multiple teams.
* Planning and executing strategies for completing projects on time.
* Researching and developing designs and products.
* Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
* Co-ordinate with the team and ensure timely deliverables from the team
* Exposure and working experience with cloud-based environments (esp. AWS or Azure)
* Good experience with Agile-software development
Good to have:
* Working experience with serverless development would be an added advantage
Who can apply:
* Master's degree in engineering management, technical management, or business administration
* Bachelor's degree in the engineering field
* Minimum 2+ years' engineering experience (as part of total experience)
* Proven supervisory and technical skills